28th May 2013: Design Part 1

I get a horrible sinking feeling every time I see this. Literally, it happens every day.


The end is nigh. I kind of like the current channel layout but I really want to get the best out of the new layout regardless of if I like it or not... no point in complaining.

I've started work on a new design today that I'll just be able to fit straight onto my channel once the update is forced, it won't share many similarities to the previous design, I'm going for something fresh! I have a friend helping me with the visual elements and I've enrolled onto 'YouTube Creator Academy' (this makes me feel important) in the hope to learn more about new features YouTube has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. oh im dreading this... i dont like changes that could make everything look different :/

    ReplyDelete