27th May 2013: Format

Despite the length of time I've been Let's Playing, I still don't have a working format, so here's the plan:

We focus on two or three Let's Plays at a time.

Let's Play 1 and 2: Alternate between, 1 being priority and 2 being a second priority or a filler
Let's Play 3: For completion, or to be used as filler if 2 is not being used as one, otherwise left empty

Once Let's Play 1 or 2 is finished, it is replaced or swapped (depending on if it requires additional parts for completion purposes) by Let's Play 3 or a new Let's Play. A filler is not entirely necessary.

So our first line-up will look like this:

Let's Play 1 and 2: Tomb Raider III (priority, weekly, early week) and Kingdom Hearts (late week filler)
Let's Play 3: Silent Hill (for completion, background work)

Resident Evil Outbreak and Hitman: Blood Money are now in queue to replace Let's Play 1, and 2.

I would like to finally finish Resident Evil 2 before starting this new format so I'll do that this week and then begin the new format next week, of course this means more delays sadly, but hopefully there will be no more after this. As for Tomb Raider Legend, I've decided to cancel the last part because it seems to be more trouble than it's worth, I'll announce this all properly later this week with more details.

I apologize but there will be no more new Let's Plays until a slot becomes available, this means I definitely won't get around to doing all the Let's Plays I promised to do this year but I'll try to focus on the more desired ones.

I won't make any further posts on this, I will however use this format in future and display what my current focuses are on my channel and upload schedule like usual along with passing out the occasional detail on my social networking site pages, make sure to keep an eye on them all! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. at least your getting organized and we will know what to expect :)

    ReplyDelete