25th April 2013: Livestreaming Part 2

My previous post in regards to livestreaming sprung a few questions about using different clients or sites, I can confirm that I've already experimented with a variety of both in the past and was not quite as content with what I found in comparison to my short experience with YouTube! I feel it'd also be beneficial to stick to YouTube so I can keep everything in one place... as for the faults that YouTube carries with it's livestreaming system, I have noted them and consider them to be somewhat minor but hopefully they'll be fixed by the time I actually start to make use of it!

Watch this space for more updates on livestreaming, I certainly hope to start before this year is out at the very least and am slowly developing some very exciting plans! :D

1 comment:

  1. I will look forward to LS on the channel, I must admit other LSing sites seem to be restrictive when first setting up.
    Though I'm not sure how LSing works on youtube it does cut out the middle man of uploading a session from your laptop by the sounds of things.

    ReplyDelete